Summary of terms of trade
1. The recommended retail price goes up whenever stocks go down.
2. ABN (Australian Business Number) is supplied on pro-forma invoices.
3. All orders are required on paper, with payments due at least two weeks before delivery.
4. Australian cheques and money orders are the preferred methods of payment, though other options may be negotiated.
5. Discounts are offered on the basis of mutual benefit.
6. All orders are firm.
about the publisher | pdf of order form | more details of terms | home
Last updated by the copyright holder, C A Maggi, in October 2009